Tonight I had planned to post something like "another week and no TA - maybe Monday is our day". Our agency is closed on Friday and with so few people reporting in with TAs, I had accepted that it wasn't happening this week. I come back from lunch and what's on my voice mail - a message from Betty at FTIA (isn't this how LOA went down). Betty mostly emails except for those calls that make you want to scream for joy. She says we have your TA and plan on getting you in the travel group that is already scheduled to leave December 1st. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! is my response to that. Where is David? I couldn't find him but did manage to tell most everyone else I know that we had TA before he knew it. I've called people and posted to several chat groups and facebook. I think everyone knows now. We are leaving one week after Thanksgiving, which oddly enough, is when we left to get our son. Thier "gotcha" days will be 3 days apart. He is such a wonderful child and I just know that she is too. Can't wait to hold her.