On December 3rd, 2007 our son, Michael, was placed in our arms. He was 14 months old and we were in Changsha, China. Three years and three days later, his sister, Kailey, joined our growing family in Guangzhou, China. Thanks to all of you that follow our journey.





Sunday, August 1, 2010

The care package

Kailey's care package is ready to go. We will be sending it to Ann at Red Thread and she will forward it to the orphange with a Birthday cake, disposable camera, candy and a letter from us. Her third birthday is about 6 weeks away. We hate that we'll be missing another birthday. Kailey we'll make it up to you on your 4th and everyone there after.





Big Brother Michael seems to be enjoying all of the pink things that have been entering the household. He insisted that I take his picture with Kailey's new princess comforter. He's looking forward to having a sister and has been a big help with the preparations.

I can't believe there is so much pink in my house. When we started this second adoption, I thought we'd get another little boy.