On December 3rd, 2007 our son, Michael, was placed in our arms. He was 14 months old and we were in Changsha, China. Three years and three days later, his sister, Kailey, joined our growing family in Guangzhou, China. Thanks to all of you that follow our journey.
Monday, August 16, 2010
LOA! LOA!
Day 50 is our day. I knew today would be the day but as it was getting close to 3:00, I started to have my doubts. Then I got a message to call Betty at FTIA - what else could it be? Yeah, it's our LOA! Next up - US immigration.
Adopting a child will not change the world, but for that child the world will change.
There are 147 million orphans in the world. If you can adopt one, call Families Thru International Adoption. Betty wants to place all 147 million.
If you can't adopt, consider donating to Love without boundries or Half the Sky. Both work to improve the lives of orphans.
Red Thread
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. Chinese Proverb