Yesterday went very smoothly. No more crying. Ms Kailey is beginning to show a lot more personality. She's no longer sitting still on the bed and is roaming free around the room. She follows me around a lot. She holds up her arms to be held and gets a giant, Julia Roberts smile when I pick her up. She skips and likes to do what Michael does, including pushing the elevator buttons and playing with the light switches. The WS conveniently puts all light switch buttons down low for the kids to play with. Thanks White Swan.
Her Chinese name is Hao Hao (how how, said very quickly). We call her Hao Hao, Shui Hao, Kailey, and Kailey Wu. "Ms" can be added to any of the above. The girl may never know her name, but she knows mine. Today I heard MAMA. It came right after Michael. Surely Dada is coming soon.
We've given her a Tinkerbell backpack and she's enjoying that. Michael loves his backpack. Ike carries his on his front and Michael has started doing that too. I got a picture of them with the back packs on the fronts. Ike is great with Michael and calls him the "little emperor".
She has decided that she does not want to go to bed. There is too much to do. Last night when I turned down the bed she wouldn't come to me. When I pulled the blankets back up, she ran to me. I ended up holding her until she feel asleep, which didn't take long and she slept all night. While avoiding me, she kept walking to the stroller and to the door, letting me know that we could head back out for awhile.
We've given her a Tinkerbell backpack and she's enjoying that. Michael loves his backpack. Ike carries his on his front and Michael has started doing that too. I got a picture of them with the back packs on the fronts. Ike is great with Michael and calls him the "little emperor".
She has decided that she does not want to go to bed. There is too much to do. Last night when I turned down the bed she wouldn't come to me. When I pulled the blankets back up, she ran to me. I ended up holding her until she feel asleep, which didn't take long and she slept all night. While avoiding me, she kept walking to the stroller and to the door, letting me know that we could head back out for awhile.
